Flexispy for Android – What is Flexispy? This is one of the best phone spy software available on the market. It goes without saying that mobile phone spy software can help you a lot if you want to take control of those that you love. Of course, choosing the best software is a must if you want to get the best features from the phone spy software. One of the best choices that you can consider is Flexispy. If you are still not sure whether you must choose Flexispy over other phone spy software, learning its features first would help you a lot.
What are the Features of Flexispy?
The following are some great features offered by Flexispy. Once you have known these features, you will realize why this software is known as one of the best applications available out there.
- You can listen to and record phone calls from the target phone
- Using this app, it is easy to control the Camera and Microphone
- Password cracking
- Phone call recording
- VOIP Call Recording
- You can also see call logs, E-mail, Contacts, and Browser History
- You can also see captured photos and videos easily
- Flexispy also lets you monitor various social media applications such as Facebook, Whatsapp, iMessage, and more
Once you have learned what features that you can expect from Flexispy, it is time to learn other features that are available on Android device.
What are the Features of Flexispy on Android Devices?
If you want to use Flexispy on the android device, then make sure that you know some features offered by this phone spy software. Before you choose this app, check some important information that we have listed below.
- Android Compatibility Information
- This application is compatible with Android OS 4.0.3 or higher
- To get all the features offered by Flexispy, make sure that you root the device first
- In order to install this software, it is important that you have physical access to the device
- Note that call interception is not available on Dual SIM devices or CDMA Networks
- If you want to install this software on the android device, you must also know that not all features are available on the Dual SIM devices.
- Features Offered by Flexispy on Non-Rooted Devices and Rooted Devices
Knowing the differences between Flexispy on rooted devices and non-rooted devices can help you decide whether you must root your device or not. We have listed some features that are available on rooted devices and non-rooted devices below.
The following are some features that you can expect if you use Flexispy premium on rooted devices and non-rooted devices.
- Non-Rooted Devices
- It comes with some standard features such as Call log, SMS, MMS, wallpaper, keylogger, picture, audio, video, location, and calendar
- For the “Browser activity”, the application supports up to 5.1.1
- Installed Application
- Address Book
- For the “Bookmarks”, it supports up to 5.1.1
- Rooted Devices
- It has all the standard features that can be found on the non-rooted devices
There are some extra features added if you use Flexispy premium on rooted devices. Some of these features are Email, application screenshots, Location, Calendar, WhatsApp, LINE, Skype, WeChat, Fiber, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, and Hangouts
The following are some features that you can expect if you use Flexispy Extreme on non-rooted devices and rooted devices.
- Non-Rooted Devices
- Flexispy Extreme has more features and if you use this software on non-rooted devices, you can get some extra features such as Ambient Recording, Call Recording, Spoof SMS, Remote Camera, and SIM Change
- Rooted Devices
If you use Flexispy Extreme on rooted-devices, then you can get more advanced features such as Spy Call and Call Intercept
Should You Root Your Android Device?
First things first, it is possible that you are not really sure what rooting is. You may wonder why you must root your device. Well, there are some reasons why rooting your android device is a great idea. Before we go further, let’s learn what rooting is.
What is rooting?
To give you a better idea, you must know the definition of rooting first. This is actually a process of installing software on the device thus it allows access to special features. These special features are not available on the non-rooted device.
As we have said earlier, there is no need to root your android device as Flexispy still works fine on non-rooted devices. However, if you don’t root your device, then you don’t have access to these special features. Check some good reasons that we have listed here so that you know why you must install your device.
What are the Reasons to Root Your Android Device?
Here are some good reasons why you must root your device.
- Free Tethering
The first reason why you must root your device is that you can enjoy free tethering. This is a cool feature where you can use the internet connection on your android phone so that you can access the internet on the other device or PC. As you already know, it can cost $5 a month on Boost Media, but if you root your device, you can save more money.
- Remove Adverts from Other Applications
Another benefit of using a rooted device is that you can also remove adverts from applications that you have installed. Most of the applications that can be found on the Google Play Store are free, but they are not really free. They use ads so that they can run their business.
- Increase Speed and Battery Life
Note that you can also increase speed and battery life if you root the device. By rooting the device, you can make your phone faster. You can increase the performance of your phone as well as the battery life.
- Remove Unnecessary Programs
The next thing that you can do if you root the device is that you can also remove extra programs that you don’t really need. Since these programs can’t be removed, having these programs installed can make your phone run slower. The good news is that you can remove them once you have rooted the device.
- More Customization Options
The next benefit that you can get is that you can also enjoy more customization options. Using a rooted android device, you have more options when customizing your phone. For example, you can change the interface of the phone. Other customization options include custom launchers, custom keyboards, and also custom ROMs.
- Install Apps that are not available in Your Region
If you have tried to install apps that are not available in your region, you realize that it can be very frustrating. The good news is if you root your device, this issue can be solved. Once you have rooted the device, you can download apps that are prohibited.
How to Root Your Android Device
Now if you want to root your device, there are some things that need to be considered first. You need a PC and android device. Since every android phone is different, you must know that there are different ways to root the device. Due to its configuration, make sure that you choose the method that works with your phone. There is some important information that you need to know if you want to root the device. This information includes the operating system version, the manufacturer, and the model number. To find this information, simply go to Settings -> About Device. You can find all information that you need.
How Do You Get Advanced Features from Flexispy?
As we have said earlier that not all features available on non-rooted devices. If you want to get some advanced features such as Call Intercept and Spy Call, then rooting your android device is a must. By rooting the device, you can enjoy more features that are only available on your phone.
Can I Root My Device with Flexispy?
Of course, Flexispy comes with a feature that lets you root the device easily. However, there are some requirements that you must know if you want to root the device with Flexispy. For example, Flexispy is only suitable when used on android phones running Android OS 4.0.x and higher. Another consideration is that not all android phones can be rooted. To root the device, you need to check whether your phone is listed or not. Visit the official site of Flexispy and check whether there is a guide available for your phone or not.
How to Root Your Android Device with Flexispy
The following are some procedures that you must do if you want to root your device with Flexispy.
- First, you need to purchase their installation service
- Make sure that you already have the android device in your hand
- Now you can start a live chat with their technician
- Wait and your phone is rooted for you
- Once the process is complete, their technician will install this app for you
- Once the software has been installed, their technician will also help you set up the software
This is some important information that can help you learn more about Flexispy and why you must use it on the rooted device.